- Development Director, ShelterCare, 2011-2015
- Senior Development Associate, ShelterCare, 2009-2011
- Self-employed Writer and Consultant, 1992-2002
- EarthShare Oregon
- Northwest Center for Alternatives to Pesticides
- Assistant Manager, Re-Elect Mayor Kitty Piercy, June-July, 2008.
- Campaign Manager, Alan Zelenka for City Council, Spring, 2006
- Youth Visions, Founder and Director, 2002-2008
- Researcher and Writer, Resource Management Consultants, Inc., Washington, D.C., 1987 – 1990
- Co-owner and Manager, Manor Lane Berry Farm, Warrenton, VA, 1984 - 1987
- Vice President, American Near East Refugee Aid (ANERA), 1981 – 1983
- Executive Assistant, ANERA, 1979 - 1981
- Counseling Consultant, American Field Service, 1975 - 1976
1987: M.S. Entomology: University of Maryland, College Park, MD.
1978: M.A. Near Eastern Studies, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
1974: B.A. Religion, Kenyon College, Gambier, OH.
125 East 8th Avenue, 2nd floor,
Eugene, Oregon 97401
Email Mayor Vinis:Lucy.K.Vinis@ci.eugene.or.us
Email sent to an elected official becomes a public record that may be subject to inspection and copying by the public.
Term: January 2017 - January 2021
- Metropolitan Policy Committee
- Intergovernmental Relations Committee
- Eugene Chamber of Commerce
- Lane County Poverty and Homelessness Board
- Lane Area Commission on Transportation
- Regional Solutions Board and Executive Committee
- Greater Eugene, Inc.
- President, Cascade Toastmasters Club, July – December, 2012
- Chair, Stewardship Campaign, Episcopal Church of the Resurrection, 2010-2012
- Nonprofit representative (NCAP), Landscape Management Advisory Committee, Eugene 4J School District, 2006
- Parent Volunteer, Eugene 4J Schools, 1995-2008
Member and Chair, Crest Drive School Education Fund Committee, 1995-2003
- Team Manager, Destination Imagination, 1999-2004
- Cub Scout Den Leader, 1995-2003