- Museum membership and volunteer coordinator
- Administrative assistant for small businesses
- Residential life operations in higher education
- University of Oregon, B.A. English and Psychology
Special Interests and Concerns
- Citizen Involvement: Including and collaborating with people to serve their community and enjoy the benefits of a strong city.
- Public Safety: Support agencies that protect ourselves, our children, health, and property.
- Housing: Ensure access to affordable housing.
- Transportation: Plentiful transportation options throughout Eugene with infrastructure to allow for fast and efficient transit, bicycling, walking and driving.
- Neighborhood Livability: Our ward should be a fun and safe place to live and work for all residents.
Eugene City Councilor, Ward 4
Term: July 2019 - January 2023
125 East 8th Avenue, 2nd floor, Eugene, Oregon 97401
Email Councilor Yeh: email@example.com
Current Council Assignments
- Budget Committee
- Envision Eugene Technical Advisory Committee
- Police Commission
- Travel Lane County
- Metropolitan Wastewater Management Commission